- Member Healthcare Benefits
- Ability to participate in a Legal Fund Trust
- Access to AAFDs LegaLine
- Opportunity to participate on committees
- National lobbying on behalf of franchisees
- Access to Monthly Best Practices Meetings
- Confidential platform to speak with other franchisees in your franchise system
- Free annual consultation with experienced franchise lawyers from the AAFD
US-based Owners Annual Franchisee AAFD Membership Dues as low as $37.00/per month!
- Annual Membership Base Dues: $414*
- A one-time $95 initiation fee
- AAFD Annual National dues: $330
- Chapter Dues: $84**
- Membership dues can be paid annually or you sign up for the AAFD’s monthly Painless Payment – equal payments made by ACH or Credit Card
* Annual Membership Base Dues are based on one location. Additional locations are subject to an additional $60 per location fee, capped at 9 locations.
** Chapter Dues are set by the [sitename] board and are subject to increase, but not to be less than $84.00 per year. Chapter Dues are discretionary funds that are approved by the board for use.